Anti-Slip grit tape products are a fast, easy way to reduce slip and fall accidents in the workplace. Tape will adhere to any clean dry surface including metal, wood, and concrete.
Surface is constructed of a aluminum oxide grit compound securely bonded to a vinyl substrate with an aggressive acrylic adhesive.
This tape is intended for both indoor and outdoor applications, and the water-proof under normal conditions. Not intended for submerged applications.
- Adhesive – Acrylic Solvent Adhesive
- Carrier – Vinyl (6 mil) with Aluminum Oxide Grit Material (60 Grit)
- Total Thickness – 0.030” (0.762 mm)
- Grit Size –46 Grit
- Liner – Brown Kraft Paper Liner 0.007” (0.18 mm)
- Tape Application – Minimum application temperature 10°C (50°F). Surface must be clean and free from dust, dirt, oil, wax, silicone.
- Cleaning – Clean tape surface with a mild soap and light broom, rinse with fresh water.
- Shelf Life – One year from date of purchase when stored at 70°F, 50% relative humidity.