Nashua 398 Professional Grade Duct Tape is a high-quality, tightly woven polyethylene-coated cloth duct tape that conforms well to irregular surfaces. Suitable for higher demand applications – bundling, patching, HVAC, MRO requirements to name a few.
- Strong tape that conforms well to irregular surfaces.
- Adheres to a wide variety of surfaces.
- Tears straight, hangs straight, curl resistant.
- Outstanding performance over a wide range of temperatures.
- Complies with UL 723.
- Contributes toward satisfying EQ Credit 4.1 (Low Emitting Materials Adhesives & Sealants) under LEED®. VOC Content: <1 g/L.
Thickness: 11 mil
Tensile Strength: 26 lbs/in width
Adhesion To Steel: 80oz/in width
Flame Spread: 10
Smoke Developed: 10
Maximum Temperature: 200 F
- Duct Sealing – heating, air conditioning, ventilating and refrigeration applications, sealing of seams and joints on metal-air handling systems
- Bonding, protecting, holding, repairing, and patching
- Asbestos removal and polyethylene hanging
- MRO – Maintenance & Repair