- For window protection with stucco, plaster, and other coating applications.
- For outdoor masking.
- Sunlight (UV) exposure applications.
- For outdoor applications where the tape is required to perform over an extended period of time up to 6 months (possibly more depending upon exposure conditions) but will offer easy, residue-free removal off most solid surfaces.
- Specialty adhesive provides good bond to low energy surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Specially designed adhesive virtually eliminates residue even after extended exposure.
- High quality adhesive holds even on rough surfaces. Very confirmable.
- Solvent and moisture resistant.
- Film & adhesive construction allow for cold weather performance – much better than standard duct tapes
- Can be used on PVDF coated window trim (such as Kynar®) and low energy acrylics.
- Can offer U.V. Resistance up to 12 months protection without film degradation – dependent upon substrate and application conditions.
Technical & Consumer Data
• Single Coated Construction
• Backing – Durable UV stabilized MDPE Polyethylene Film
• Adhesive – Rubber based adhesive
Adhesion To Steel: 25 oz./inch
Total Tape Thickness: 5.5 mil
Adhesive Thickness: 1.0 mil
Tensile Strength: 11 lbs./inch
Application Temperature Range: 50°F to 120°F
Service Temperature Range: -40°F to 190°F