Electro Tape’s 750 Series is a professional grade, highly conformable 7.0 mil thick vinyl tape which can be used under all weather conditions and is designed to perform in both cold and hot temperature environments range from -12°C/-18°C thru 105°C. This tape has excellent resistance to: acids, alkalies, abrasion, moisture, corrosion and varying weather conditions (i.e.: sunlight). With its memory (elasticity), 7.0 mil thickness and adhesion characteristics, it provides moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection.
• U.L. & C.S.A. Approved. Meets UL510 requirements.
• Polyvinyl chloride (PVC backing).
• Pressure sensitive (rubber based adhesive).
• Memory (elasticity) of tape allows it to hold tightly & provide pressure without slipping or flagging.
• Compatible with all solid dielectric cable insulations.
• Highly resistant to chemical attack, ultra violet light and physical abuse.
• Low Lead.
• Flame retardant, cold and weather resistant.
• TEMPERATURE RANGE: -12°C (UL standards) & -18°C (CSA standards) to 105°C
• Will not crack, split, slip or flag when exposed to various environments.
Normal Temperature rating – UL: -12°C(UL stand.) & -18°C (CSA stand.) to 105°C
Color / Finish: Black / Glossy
Thickness (ASTM D-1000 78): 7.0 mils
Adhesion to steel (ASTM D-1000 78 72° F): 23 oz/in
Adhesion to backing (ASTM D-1000 78 72° F): 21 oz/in
Tensile (ASTM D-1000 78 72° F): 21 lb/inch
Elongation (ASTM D-1000 78 72° F): 200%
Flammability UL-510/CSA 22.2: no fail
Dielectric at Break (volts): 8750
Resistance to ultraviolet light: Pass
Resistance to alkalies: Excellent