AisleMark™ PVC Marking Tape is a premium quality vinyl tape designed for industrial, commercial and recreational safety marking applications. Used to identify aisles, steps, equipment and potentially hazardous areas. Eleven good-looking, optically strong colors satisfy all OSHA marking requirements. Also an effective tape as a mask in electroplating applications.
- Sturdy 6 mil vinyl – will hold up under the heaviest duty wear and traffic conditions.
- Highly conformable to all surfaces.
- Abrasion resistant and non-fading.
- Resists oil, grease and many solvents.
- Easily dispensed, either automatically or by hand, for quick and secure installation.
- Immersion in water will not cause disintegration or loosening.
- Each of the AisleMark™ colors is individually designed to satisfy specific OSHA marking requirements. Black or White designates traffic flow. Yellow, caution. Red, fire protection equipment. Blue, a machine under repair. Green, safety equipment. Orange, potentially dangerous moving machine parts and equipment.
Backing Material: Vinyl Film
Adhesive: Natural Rubber Resin
Total Tape Thickness: 6 mil
Tensile Strength: 16 lbs. / in. MIN
Unwind @ 150 FPM: 80 oz. / in.
Elongation 160 % MIN
Adhesion To Steel: 22 oz. / in. +/- 3
Operating Temperature 0°F – 176°F