Our 643 Series consists of a pure acrylic adhesive system in conjunction with a siliconized Kraft paper release liner. The adhesive is transparent, aging resistant and has a moderate tack level – suitable for general purpose bonding and mounting applications. The 643 is also able to withstand elevated temperatures.
- Thin profile best suited for smooth surfaces
- Temperature range: up to 300°F
- Tape Thickness: 2.0 mil
- Adhesion: 55 oz/in
- Splicing of paper and filmic webs, particularly flying splices.
- Mounting of displays and posters.
- Scrapbooking and other photomounting & craft applications
Total Thickness: 2 mils
Adhesion (steel): 55 oz/inch
Temperature Resistance: 300°F , 149° C